Is your system infected by DEDCryptor Ransomware? Are you unable to access your system files? Are you unable to access any of your files, videos, images, or any other data? Is this nasty virus demanding ransom to unlock your files? Is your computer completely became useless due to DEDCryptor Ransomware virus infection? Don’t know how to get rid of this infection and recover your files back?
DEDCryptor Ransomware is a harmful computer infection. It is a file encoder virus that silently get inside your system and encrypt all your data. It is able to infect all Windows computer system very easily. It can get inside your system, and encrypt all your videos, images, files, folders, documents every thing. It will show a ransom note on your computer screen stating that all your files has been encrypted and you need to pay ransom to get the decryption. DEDCryptor Ransomware also threat users that your files can only get decrypted by an unique decryption key generated for your system. It will ask you to pay the ransom amount through bitcoin within given time otherwise your files will get deleted permanently.
DEDCryptor Ransomware normally infect the targeted computer through bundled free third party programs, spam emails, suspicious websites, shareware and other means. Once installed on your computer, this cunning malware infection will also drop its codes to the registry files to get started automatically on system startup. This perilous threat will completely destroy your system and files. It will force you to pay the ransom. DEDCryptor Ransomware has been mainly been created by hackers for the very same purpose. It attack the unharmed computer, encrypt files and demand ransom. It is not good to pay the ransom. Paying ransom money will encourage hackers to carry out these kind of attacks more often. It is also not worth paying the ransom because you will not get back your files. So you must remove this DEDCryptor Ransomware completely from your PC.
DEDCryptor Ransomware Removal From PC – Manual Process
Start Windows with Safe Mode with Networking Option
- Select Restart button and Click on it to restart your PC
- Press and hold F8 key (a function key on the upper area of keyboard) during the restart process
- From boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys
- Now your system will boot in Safe Mode with Networking option
Kill DEDCryptor Ransomware Associated Processes From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del all together on your keyboard
- Windows Task Manager will appear on your system screen
- Go to Process tab and find DEDCryptor Ransomware related Processes
- Now click on End Process button to kill that task
How To Uninstall DEDCryptor Ransomware From Windows XP
- Tap on Start Menu and Select Control Panel option
- Select Add or Remove Program option now
- Find and uninstall DEDCryptor Ransomware associated program
Uninstall DEDCryptor Ransomware From Windows Vista
- Click on Start Menu and select the Control Panel option
- Select Uninstall a Program option under listed Category
- Select and Uninstall DEDCryptor Ransomware related programs from appeared list
Remove DEDCryptor Ransomware From Windows 7
- Go to the Start menu and choose Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a Program option from listed category
- Choose and remove all DEDCryptor Ransomware related items from list
Steps To Uninstall DEDCryptor Ransomware From Windows 8
- On right edge your system screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”
- Now select Uninstall a Program option from listed category
- Find and delete DEDCryptor Ransomware related items from the programs list
Fix DEDCryptor Ransomware From Windows 10
- Choose Start button and click on it and search for Control Panel in the Search Box
- Select Programs and go to Uninstall a Program choice
- Select and uninstall all DEDCryptor Ransomware related programs
Delete DEDCryptor Ransomware Related Registry Entries
- Hold Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and tap OK button
- Select and remove all DEDCryptor Ransomware associated entries
Use Automatic DEDCryptor Ransomware Scanner
With the help of Automatic DEDCryptor Ransomware scanner, which is a powerful and fully optimized utility that is able to detect all type of malware categorized within any kind of virus. The software is an easy to use malware removal tool which will automatically detect all kind of distinguished as well common malware, virus, threats etc. and will also remove it completely away from your PC and wipe out them like your Windows was never affected with any malware at all. The tool is able to scan every nook and corner of your PC, so that none of those residual files of that creepy DEDCryptor Ransomware could remain within your system at any cost. Such kind of scanning will include all kind of system files, folders and program scanning as well. This tool has been recognized in many countries for its effective results and significant features.
User Guide : How To Use Automatic DEDCryptor Ransomware Scanner
Step 1 – Download and install the Automatic DEDCryptor Ransomware Scanner on your computer. Launch the application and click the “Scan Computer Now” button.
Step 2 – Use Custom Scan feature to scan your system memory, USB drive, cookies, registry editor etc. differently to save your time.
Step 3 – Use Spyware Helpdesk option to get immediate help if you are getting any problem in removing any virus from your system.
Step 4 – Activate the System Guard option for the real time security of your PC. It will automatically block all types of harmful threats and malware by invading your computer.
Step 5 – The Network Sentry option to ensure the safety of your Internet settings. It can prevent any kind of malicious changes in your network settings.
Step 6 – Use Scan scheduler option to schedule pre-set time scan for the safety of your computer. You can ensure the safety of your system by scheduling full system scan on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
How to Restore Files Affected by DEDCryptor Ransomware
There are several other kind of threats just like DEDCryptor Ransomware, which first copy any saved system file and attach an extension with that respective file name so that file could not work properly with the operating system. The annoying part is that it deletes the original file from its location and hence, after you fix DEDCryptor Ransomware on your system your PC could not behave like previously good configuration it had.It is also recommended to all our readers, that never pay any kind of amount to any ransomware, such as DEDCryptor Ransomware in order to restore the lost files of system. So, all users are advised to try Data Recovery Software, so that they can easily restore original files on their system which were deleted or lost due to DEDCryptor Ransomware.